Monday, January 21, 2008

Escape!

Today, when Sarah came out to check on me (that's the part I like about being a 'pet'- people do everything for you! By the way, I'm just humoring her with the 'pet' thing), she discovered my water was totally frozen! Finally! I was really thirsty! Then, when she brought it inside to defrost and to fill it up again, she forgot to close the cage!! It was my big break! She used to let me run outside on the deck totally free, but she's been getting her house renovated lately, and there was sharp stuff on the deck, so she hasn't let me run outside free for a while. Plus, she thinks I'll catch a cold. Pffft!

Here's me minding my own business, as Sarah walked away, totally unaware! Haha!



And here's me making a break for it! Haha! I'm freeeeee! Ah, sweet freedom! But, of course, Sarah comes out and ruins everything.


Now, here I am after Sarah threw me (er, I mean, put me gently...) into the cage. *sigh*


Fine. Well, I'm just going to sit in my loft and pout. Not working you say? Hmm... I'll be free next time, just you wait! Just you... oh. You're gone. Ok, bye.

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Ha ha! Aww man, you were so close! Maybe next time you can escape, and then you could catch a plane to Hawaii where your water won't freeze.

Sparky

Peanut said...

oh man you almost made it. That sarah should have taken longer so you could have made your great escape

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Hi Angel! Ozzie and Rocky here. We hope you don't escape and run away before we get to know you better. We never had a bunny rabbit for a friend and we think that would be way cool! Welcome!
Ozzie & Rocky

Sarah-Jill said...

Hawaii, you say? Hmm... that would be nice! Except I wasn't trying to run away for good- I was just trying to run around. ;)
Don't worry Ozzie and Rocky! I want to get to know you too! :)

i said...

Hi Angel, just dropping in to say hi! You are not planning to run away, are you?

Sarah-Jill said...

Hey Serendipity! Don't worry, I just wanted to run around! Not away! I LOVE my humans and where I live! Don't worry! ;)