Sunday, January 20, 2008

Warmer Dayz!

Oh, how I long for warmer weather! My residence is outside on Sarah's (my human's) sundeck. But right now it's a frozendeck. Heehee! I do have my winter coat, and a really nice little second story loft with hay and shavings (it's a big dog cage! Heehee!), but it still gets a bit cold! I really like being brought in for a cuddle once in a while. Oh, there's a picture of me in the summer, a long time ago! Now let's see... oh man! Sarah! I hate when she puts pictures of me grooming up for everyone to see! She thinks they're cute or something. Hasn't she heard of privacy?? I'll have to have a little talk with her. Humph. Well, talk to y'all later! xoxo ♥


7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi Angel! Brrr, it must get cold out there on the deck! Hope you don't freeze.

That's a cute picture of you grooming yourself. Though I must say, I agree with you when it comes to humans posting these private pictures of us. It's embarrassing, isn't it?

Sarah-Jill said...

Yes, it is embarrassing! I think we need to let Lizzy and Sarah know how invaded we feel. Humans. *rolls eyes*
Teehee! ;)

Hammer said...

Hi Angel
My mate, Sparky told me about you and your blog. I might be a bit ruff with you but my mum LOVES wabbits. She protects all the wild wabbit babies on our property. She is going to add a post about kitty kats and her latest baby wabbit friend.
Love from Hammer

Sarah-Jill said...

Hey Hammer! Thanks for reading my blog, and thank your mum for me for helping all those rabbits! I'm lucky to have a nice home, but lots of them don't. Thanks again!

xoxo,
Angel

B said...

Hey Angels!

Sorries its so cool outside but you seem to have lots more fur than me! I have to wear a Jacket! For shame.

Arabella

Sarah-Jill said...

Hey Arabella! It's ok, I'm used to it! And yes, I'm very furry! Are you a dog? Just wonderin'! :)

Peanut said...

ah I think that picture is cute. Glad you have a warm place to stay in the col but really shouldn't sarah just bring you in the house?